Thursday, March 31, 2011

Terminology

Ok so its been a little bit since i have written and i sorta lost my groove a little. I have had alot going on in my life this past week or so and just frankly havent had the time or ambition to write. But now that I have a chance to sit down and relax for a little bit (my sick child is relaxing in a bath) I believe its time for some more inspiring moments.

Inspirational Thoughts brought to you in High Definition (where available) (:

I would like for someone to be able to give me some answers to some very confusing things that i deal with every day.

1. Common Sense...is there such a thing?...if it was common then why do so many people lack this characteristic

2. Hot Water Heater....Why do we waste our time heating HOT water?

3. Teflon..if nothing will stick to it..how does it stick to the pan?

4. Why do we SIT in the STANDS when attending a sporting event?

5. Manslaughter... Mans..laughter...is it really that funny to most men?

6. Why do we Park in a DRIVEway and Drive on a PARKway?

7. In your house is a LIVING room..is there also a DYING room?

Oh I could go on for days.. the english language is so complex and yet so silly at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment