Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suicidal Tendencies, Bitches, and Bananas

Ok well im at it again...Several times throughout my lifetime i have sat down and thought long and hard about suicide. Do i want to kill myself?..Fuck no..I am awesome. I love myself dearly and nobody will ever be as fanfuckintastic as me.(from my point of view at least). And also, it is illegal to commit suicide so if you fail they can arrest you. Is this not the most idiotic thing you have ever heard. Someone who hates their life bad enough to try to end it fails, making it more miserable, and then they go to prison....yea that will make it all better  lol...But seriously, I get depressed sometimes, I get pissed off at the world but ya know what im human. I dont need medicated or SSI or time of work. I just remind myself that such is life and im adult so its time to step up n get over it. Then I sit back n think about how awesome I am and it makes me feel much better.. And for the bitches..wow where to start..most people around here fit this category. Anyone can run their mouth and start drama, but not very many people around here will step up when the time is right. You see a woman getting beat by a man along the road, what do you do? Honestly? Most people would turn away or possibly call the police at best and yet with an average response time of 1 to 4 minutes, how much pain does she need to suffer because you were too ignorant or pussified to stop it?.. And now more bitches... people who think their shit doesnt stink...lmfao you are the worst. Everyone knows at least 1 or 10 of these bitches. The ones who think the world should bow down at the ground before them, I would like to piss in their face (: And quite honestly I hope I have the opportunity...And then theres the bitches who will do everything they can to avoid you. Its time for me to reclaim all my property from said individuals. And I am going to make this a very short process. I stopped at 1 house today and to no avail. I will go back one more time to get my belongings and when the bitch hides this time imma turn his world inside out. And then i will move on to the next bitch who owes me...and so on and so forth untill all of you bitches begin to realize its not worth being a bitch. hopefully by the time I am through you will no longer have to be a bitch and you can be a grown man and then people can treat you like a human being instead of the worthless scum you have become. I bet your parents are proud. And this brings me to another topic i would absolutely love to get off my chest... Bananas... I love bananas..end of story (:

No comments:

Post a Comment